The First Sentence of This One Isn't Much Better, Is it?

As seen at APL's and Chichimama's, the following is the first sentence of the first blog post of each month in 2006.

From doing all this copying and pasting, I have learned a few things. One is that I likely need to work on making my first sentences actual sentences. That might be helpful. Secondly, I need to make them more dramatic, you know, hook the reader with the first line. Because if I was just someone surfing around and read some of these, I would click on "Next Blog" sooner than you could say, well, next blog. Also, I used to begin each post with the word "so" and figured it was a pretension that impressed only me, so I stopped.

Without further ado:

I was laying on Mr. Personality's bed, reading a book as he occupied himself on the floor with some toys he had found under the bed in a storage bin.

So, ok, today is the first day of NaBloPoMo, and this is my official first post.

Awkward.

The lovely and talented J tagged me to do this, and I am more than happy to oblige.

So this is me on the phone with my Dad not too long ago:

So I happen to have a husband who has a lot of positive "is" qualities.

So I have to leave for a while, due to no fault of my own, and I come back to find my comment section hijacked.

So which is it?

So the debate over here is public or private school for Mr. Personality.

Dear Mr./Mrs. Winnie-the-Pooh Umbrella Thief,

So Heather, the published writer over at Fumbling for Words (oooh, it gives me a thrill to write that, I can only imagine how she feels) wants to know:

So it has been raining for past few days, and today was the first nice sunny day we've had in a while.

Watch for my next posts with the first sentences of: "I partied hearty with Britney!" and "I'm having George Clooney's baby!"

Made ya look twice, didn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache