The First of Many

So, ok, today is the first day of NaBloPoMo, and this is my official first post.

You don't have to work so hard at concealing your excitement. Deep down, you know you are.

I have the feeling that in my quest to write about something every single day during the month of November, I am going to be getting into some very weird subjects. Be prepared.

Halloween was a lot of fun last night, and we went trick or treating in my sister's neighborhood because you can score some major excellent candy. No little bitty tootsie rolls over there, nope. We're talking full sized candy bars, juice boxes, playdoh, bags of cookies. All sorts of stuff.

Our little firefighter was in good spirits the whole time, and seemed to be more fascinated with holding the mini flashlight than the actual candy-obtaining part. He would walk up to each house and announce that he was inspecting for fires. He takes his job very seriously, you know.

Allrighty then, first post of November is done.

Hey, there's nothing in the rules that say they have to be good posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache