Cheesy Post Alert!

All right, I'm halfway through this thing and except for my Pointless Points Trivia (which I could totally milk, but have resisted) I have yet to give you a fairly wordless post.

Well, that's over.

But since we went to Disneyland today and they have already decked it out with Christmas cheer, how could I resist sharing it with you, my friends?

This is the famous Sleeping Beauty's Castle, the very first Disney castle ever built:



And this is it lit up at night:



This is the clock tower portion of "It's A Small World" decorated for Christmas:



This is a sideways shot of "It's A Small World," pretty even if a bit blurry:



This is one of many wreaths which adorn light poles throughout the park:



Another wreath:



Now doesn't that get you in the mood for some early shopping? Please don't hate me because it isn't even Thanksgiving yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll