Beta Schmeta

Now, why was I the last person on the block to even know that Blogger was launching a beta version?

I wondered why, when I visited people's blogs, I was told Blogger did not know who I was, despite having made a comment on someone else's blog only one minute prior. I keep having to log in separately, and often my comments are left twisting in the ether, never to be heard from again.

What, exactly, is supposed to be so great about the new Blogger?

Will it give me new templates? You know, the cool kind like everyone else has with the white box in the middle with the colored sides? Will it not lose my posts? Will it actually enable the RSS to work, thus letting me know when people have updated instead of having me think that it has been days since someone's last post?

So far as I can tell, the new version lets you categorize.

Whoop. De. Doo.

I know it's free and all, and beggars can't be choosers.

That being said, they're gonna have to pry my cold, dead fingers off this version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll