Because it's All About Me

The lovely and talented J tagged me to do this, and I am more than happy to oblige.

1. Things that scare me:
Global Warming
The Bush Administration
Red states (I don't think I could ever live in the South)

2. People who make me laugh:
Hubba-hubba
Mr. Personality
The entire cast of Arrested Development (We just got the Season 3 DVD)

3. Things I hate the most:
Corruption
Greed
Heat coupled with humidity (I really couldn't live in the South)

4. Things I don't understand:
How people can be unethical and still sleep at night
People who don't vote and/or apathetic about government
Math (I can still see the beads of sweat on my Dad's forehead as he tried to help me with Algebra)

5. Things I'm doing right now:
Typing
Sitting
Moving my toes (Well, you asked)

6. Things I want to do before I die:
Travel a lot
Publish something (and get paid for it!)
Be at total and utter peace with myself (Because then I could die and not be upset)

7. Things I can do:
Grow plants
Calligraphy
Remember all kinds of useless trivia (Hubba-hubba always tells me I should go on Jeopardy!)

8. Things I can't do:
Fold laundry in a timely manner
Drive patiently
Keep my big mouth shut (I have a hard time with this sometimes)

10. Things I think you should listen to:
Children laughing
Frogs croaking
Al Gore's Powerpoint presentation (It's coming out on DVD soon!)

11.Things you should never listen to:
Dictators/Despots
People who think they are always right
Death Metal (Seriously, don't ever listen to that stuff)

12. Things I'd like to learn:
To speak a foreign language fluently
To paint well
Alchemy (Because then I'd be rich! Just forget that greed thing up there)

13. Favorite foods:
A good steak
Ice cream
Fettucine Alfredo (which I don't think I've had in over six years)

14. Beverages I drink regularly:
Tea
Decaffienated tea
Diet Caffiene Free Coke (Can you tell I don't like water?)

15. Shows I watched as a kid:
Those Charlie Brown holiday specials
Rocky and Bullwinkle
George of the Jungle (Watch out for that- treeeeee...)

Comments

Unknown said…
Very fun! You've also convinced me to rent "Arrested Development." We watched a couple of episodes but had noooo idea what was going on. I'd love to watch it from the beginning!

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll