Not For the Faint of Heart

So, I just want to let you know that if you are depressed or anything, this isn't the post for you.

This is from the Los Angeles Times about what we are doing to our oceans. Scary, frightening stuff. Let me put it this way, people have to walk around with masks in order to breathe due to toxic algae in the ocean. And this is in the US! And apparently, it's ok! Because the government seems to be doing absolutely nothing. (if you can't read it without a password, let me know)

This is from The Huffington Post on how to change election outcomes on Diebold voting machines. How is it that they have a USB port on them at all? Even if this is a bit more simplistic than it really is, I do not trust those machines at all. My sister went and asked for a paper ballot last election, and at first they denied her! Illegal! She had to press for one until she finally got it. She lives in a majority Repub district, maybe they were mad she is an Independent. Anyhoo, I say a legally mandated paper trail is the least that should be done to ensure fraud is harder to commit.

Man, we need to rise up and revolt! I think I am going here this very second because I don't think I can leave this world like this for my grandchildren. It makes me ill.

What will it take to get us off our butts and work for change?

Seriously, I'm asking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll