Pointless Points Trivia

So welcome to the fluffy version of Pointless Points Trivia, where the points don't matter. That's right, just like me trying to banish the lyrics of "Dorothy the Dinosaur" from my brain, they just don't matter!

For the first person that answers the question, ah, you know the drill...


In the human body, where is the malleus bone found?

Whew! In what I believe was a record for a fast response, Sue got it right!

As an addendum, I am all about you and your convenience my friends. So if you haven't noticed, it is possible to make comments on both the Blogger system and Haloscan as well. This might make it a bit tricky on these questions if someone hasn't checked the "other" system before commenting. Rest assured it will be based on time posted, regardless of which one is used.

Comments

Sue said…
in the ear?
Liz said…
Damn! I've been checking all morning because I had a feeling it was time for another trivia question!
... Paige said…
So why do you have 2 comment thingies?
Gina said…
Paige, I think it boils down to the fact that I am too lazy to take the Blogger comment coding out of my template.

Thus, both Haloscan and Blogger are functional.

Some people hate the word verification (including myself) and others don't mind. So it seems to offer the best of both worlds!

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache