Because I'm All About the Support*

So, poor Hubba-hubba, beat up and sore, was thumbing through the TV guide this afternoon.

HH: Oh, wow, tonight on Nova it's about Hitler's Sunken Secret.

Me:Hmmmm...

HH: You know, I think I'd be interested in watching that.

Me: Hey, what time is Nova on?

HH: Eight o'clock.

Me: American Idol is on at eight o'clock.

HH: That sucks.

Me: Yeah, for you.

I'm sure you'll want to stop by my house the next time you aren't feeling well for that special brand of coddling that only Gina can provide.






*Thank you all for your support on all of my various issues lately. Grandma and Hubba-hubba thank you as well.

Comments

Liz said…
That sounds like a conversation in our house!

How did you like your boy as Elvis?

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll