P&S, Part Deux

Stomach: This is getting boring.

Large Intestine: Yeah, I thought it would be more fun than it actually is.

Stomach: I don't think I want to see any more melba toast for a good long while.

Small Intestine: I was holding a grudge over that baby squashing me all around, but I think I'm over it now.

Small Intestine: Don't look at me like that! So what if it was over three years ago? I was uncomfortable!

Stomach: Whaddya think? Tomorrow?

Large Intestine: 72 hours without solid food should be enough of a punishment.

Small Intestine: Those five Imodiums that she took are still working. We gotta get the water flowing back through the pipes, if you know what I mean. The only way to do that is with some food.

Stomach: You just know she's gonna want a hamburger though....

Comments

Heather Plett said…
Oh man, when you mentioned "baby", you had me thinking you were pregnant again!

Glad your innards are starting to ease up on you.
Dani said…
I'm glad your feelin' better. I ended up serving chicken noodle soup again last night. This time it's my husband who is stuck with the cranky innards.

Man, I can't wait for spring.

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

All I Saw was a Beard and a Moustache