Thursday, December 15, 2005

Stupid Gina Tricks

- I can crack my lower spine just by tensing my leg muscles when I am sitting or laying down.

- I know the lyrics to almost every song I have ever heard.

- I can guess almost all the answers on Jepoardy!, but I always miss the Final Jepoardy! question. It's very annoying. If I was ever on the show, my strategy would have to be answer almost every question, thus leaving me able to bet 0 and still win.

-I have an uncanny ability to judge rate of speed+distance, something that serves me well driving in SoCal.

-I can almost always pee on command. Perhaps not a lot, but something.

-I can make spatzle just like my grandmother.

-I can lift one eybrow independently of the other.

-I never use bookmarks, I can always remember exactly where I left off.

And of course, not one of these wonderful talents can make me money in any way, shape, or form.

Tell me some of yours!

5 comments:

Shopping Diva said...

Can you touch your nose with your tongue? That's about all I got. Not a impressive trick now, but worked well for me when I was single and having fun!

Anvilcloud said...

I don't know the lyrics to any song that I've ever heard. Oh, I guess that's lack of talent. Hmmm, well I can flap my cheeks in some sort of weird way that's hard to describe but tends to make people chuckle -- perhaps at me and not with me, eh?

Elizabeth said...

I do a fabulous spit-take. Really. It's a thing of beauty.

I spit beer all over a friend in a bar once. There was a guy flirting with her and when she wouldn't get up to dance with him he made a pouty face...big lower lip pushed out kind of pout. She reached up with her index finger and tapped on his big, lower lip and said 'awwww, so sad.'

I thought it was really funny. That's when the beer went flyin'.

It's very dangerous for me to think something is really funny and drink at the same time. I try not to do it or I try to clamp a hand over my mouth if the two activites are going on simultaneously.

The Dung Beetle said...

I can blow bubbles with my spit, though I havent tried since I was 8-ish. Still, it qualifies as a skill.

I can also touch my nose with my tongue.

Gina said...

Hi BJ! I recognize you from Mel's!

Now I have to say I am feeling fairly inadequate about the tongue to the nose thing.

Time to start practicing!