Keepin it Real for Suzanne

What's more important to you: money or love?

Money, of course. I could lie and give the politically correct answer of love, but then who would I really be fooling?

What initially attracted you to the man you married?

It's funny you asked, because after we met for the first time, we could not stand each other for about two years. We hung around in the same social circles because we worked in the same place, so we kept seeing each other and reminding ourselves how bitchy I was/annoyingly loud he was. But, one day we actually sat down and talked for about two hours about anything and everything. I was amazed at what a great listener he was and how intelligent and funny he was. (Hubba-hubba is reading this and saying, "What? It wasn't my hot bod and killer smile?" Those too, honey, those too) And what struck him about me that day I am actually not sure. Possibly it was my blinding beauty and great wit. I was actually living and going to school in Northern California at the time, and was down in SoCal for winter break. I called him from NoCal about a month after our talk, and the rest, as they say, is history. That was when we were both 21, and we are now 34.

If there was one thing you could guarantee in life for your son, what would it be and why?

I started to write that it would be a world where you weren't worried about a terrorist attack, but then I realized if it wasn't that, there would probably always be some calamity of some kind hovering over us. Especially as long as men rule the world.

So, I think I would wish that he find someone that loves him just as much as he loves them. To have him go through life without true love (corny, corny, I know) would really just leave me heartbroken.

Miracle Whip or mayonnaise?

I am sure to shock all those gourmands out there by saying it's all the same to me on a BLT. Heyyyyy, is this some kind of trick question? Am I supposed to say how plebian those both are and all I use is Grey Poupon?

Fiscally conservative by choice, necessity or neither?

By necessity, baby, necessity. Why just the other day at the supermarket I was agonizing over whether to buy 20 packets of Noodle Ramen or just 10, but Mr. Personality needed diapers, so 10 it was.


Muchas gracias, Suzanne.

The Official Interview Game Rules

1)If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2)I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3)You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4)You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5)When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Comments

Pamela Aaralyn said…
You could not stand each other for two years?!??! Very funny. Interview me.

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll