Randomness

Raj did not deserve to be fired, it should have been Kevin.

At the playground, a boy was shouting to his sister every time he reached the top of the equipment. Thinking this was the new trend in park fun, my son shouted "Ab-gail, Ab-gail" at the top of his lungs when reaching the same spots. I think the other family thought my son was a little nuts.



The more I think about it, the more I feel that Wall Street and everything associated with it is a really really bad thing.


I find it interesting that people indicated that morality in a politician was a key reason they picked a certain candidate. Do they not know that a moral politician is an oxymoron?


I confess that I love reading People magazine.


I have some bad news for Fear Factor fans (which I am not). The show is FAKE FAKE FAKE. My husband did security on a shoot, and they kept admonishing the contestants to "act more frightened" and re-shot take after take because the screams were not convincing enough.



One of the best things in the world is snuggling under warm blankets with your child as they fall asleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallen Between the Cracks

Onward

Friday Poll